Full Service Property Management Company
MacDoc Property Management is a full service management company. We provide you with quality service, peace of mind, attention to detail, and the professionalism needed to maintain your investment. With our experience and education, we are fully equipped with the knowledge necessary to help you navigate through the current real estate market and maximize the most profit from your investment property.
Read what our current Investment Property Owners have to say about us!
"Everyone there is awesome. Thank you for creating such a positive "landlord" experience." Owner of Property in Fredericksburg, VA
"As a landlord absent from the local area, MacDoc has made renting my property much easier! The Property Manager has been very helpful in the few occasional problems that have popped up." Owner of Property in Fredericksburg, VA
"I love Buildium, your automatic deposits, and your customer service. The fact that I can call during business hours and get a person is reassuring. And even better, Stephanie responds to my emails usually within a few hours. As a long-distance landlord, feeling like someone is already thinking two steps ahead and available to talk to me is invaluable. Thanks guys!" Owner of Property in Fredericksburg, VA
"My experience with MACDOC was outstanding. They are very responsive to any questions. The have exceptional staff." Owner of Property in Ruther Glen, VA
"I love Buildium, your automatic deposits, and your customer service. The fact that I can call during business hours and get a person is reassuring. And even better, the Property Manager responds to my emails usually within a few hours. As a long-distance landlord, feeling like someone is already thinking two steps ahead and available to talk to me is invaluable. Thanks guys!" Owner of Property in Fredericksburg, VA
"You don't know how much we appreciate what you and your company have done for our family. We are very thankful." Owner of Property in Caret, VA
"I give you an A+ in your first year as our property managers simply because you have done what you said you would do." Owner of Property in Locust Grove, VA
As your Full Service Property Management Company, we provide the following services:
Professional Advertising of Rental Properties
- Your rental property is posted on our website, MRIS, Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow and many other marketing websites.
- Placement of "For Rent" signs on vacant properties.
- Property showings (by appointment if requested)
Tenants Carefully Screened
- Verification of current and past rental history.
- Credit & Background checks
- Unlawful Detainer (eviction) checks.
- Employment income verification.
- Market analysis – constantly evaluating the current market in order to rent your property at the highest possible value.
- Security Deposit and Rent collection
- Owner paid rental income by ACH Deposit or live check
- Owner financial statement available to view anytime online
- Prepare/ratify lease and addendums.
- Collect first month rent and security deposit
- Perform move-in inspections with photos.
- Send lease renewal notice 90 days prior to ending date
- Notify Owner when tenant gives notice to vacate and start marketing property.
- Send tenant letter outlining move-out requirements and guidelines for return of security deposit.
- Set appointment with tenant for move-out inspection.
- Conduct detailed move-out inspection and provide to owner with photos.
- Complete security deposit reconciliation – tenant is charged for all items they should be held liable for, including damages above normal wear and tear, cleaning, unpaid rent and other charges.
- Contact owner on condition of property and suggested work needed to be done for next "rent ready".
- Complete coordination of turnaround work following move-out, including turning utilities on so maintenance can be performed and property can be shown.
- In-house maintenance….response within 4 hours to non emergency request
- 24-hour emergency service via online or phone with immediate response.
- Owner informed via email of maintenance request and kept updated on progress of maintenance performed.
- Bill tenant for repairs that are determined to be their responsibility.
- Move-in/move-out inspections at tenant turnover.
- Bi-Annual interior inspections – allowing for preventive maintenance to be done before small maintenance problems become big costly repairs.
- Periodic drive-by exterior inspections.
- Visual interior/exterior inspections during maintenance jobs.
Online Account Access
- Property financial reports available anytime online.
- Maintenance reports/inspections/invoices all uploaded to your account for viewing.
- Lease and other documentation uploaded to your account for anytime viewing.
- Year-end 1099 statements for tax purposes.